© 2019 FOUNDATION OF NORTHERN NEW JERSEY INC. All Rights Reserved.
2. You may download material from this Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one copy file on your PC and/or one print copy provided you comply with all copyright or other applicable notices. You may make multiple copies of downloaded application forms and reference materials. Any other use requires written permission (see parag. 3 below)
3. If you believe that any content from our Service has been reproduced without permission or is being used inappropriately or if you think that your content or the content of a third party has been unlawfully used or reproduced on the Service, please notify our in-house attorney and designated copyright agent either by mail to Jennifer Borg, General Counsel, Foundation of Northern New Jersey Inc., 150 River Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Please also contact Jennifer Borg to request permission to reproduce, use, or download any content from the Service, other than for personal use as described in parag. 2 above.
4. By posting content on the Service, for example a forum or bulletin board, you are giving us the right to display such content on the Service and any or all of its affiliated publications and to use such content for promotional and marketing purposes. You are fully and solely responsible for all content that you post on the Service and hereby represent and warrant that none of the content that you post will be libelous, obscene, pornographic or unlawful and that it will not infringe the privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other personal and proprietary rights of any third party. You also agree not to post any content that can be construed as an advertisement or solicitation unless you have been authorized by us in writing to do so. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless ActionAgainstHunger.com, Foundation of Northern New Jersey Inc., including each of their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors, (“the Indemnified Parties”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement and any claim arising out of your use of the Service or any user of your account. You agree that we reserve the right to assume the exclusive control and defense of any claim arising out of your representation and this indemnification and that you will cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim.
5. www.ActionAgainstHunger.com and its Service are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither the Service nor any information or goods that are advertised or promoted on the Service have a warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services or third parties that may be linked to this Service. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
6. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material, information, or database displayed, uploaded, or distributed in this Service by us or by any other third party. Although not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to delete any content you or a third party posts on the Service and to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. We do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain destructive features including, but not limited to, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and we are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features.
7. The Indemnified Parties are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Service (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement).
8. Either party may terminate this Agreement for any reason at any time but paragraphs 4-8 of this Agreement shall survive such termination. To terminate this Agreement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New Jersey. BY CONTINUING TO USE ActionAgainstHunger.com, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This policy applies only to information collected by ActionAgainstHunger.com online, as specified below, and does not govern or apply to information collected or used by Foundation of Northern New Jersey Inc. or its affiliates through other means. This policy does not cover any of ActionAgainstHunger.com’s vendors or contractors, including advertisers. ActionAgainstHunger.com is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link. This policy may be modified, amended, or rescinded at any time without prior notice.
Children under 13:
Please do NOT send any information about yourself to us. All data inadvertently collected from a child under 13 years of age will be purged from our system and all of our records.
Types of personal information gathered by ActionAgainstHunger.com:
ActionAgainstHunger.com may ask you for additional demographic information when registering to enter a contest, survey, or special offer. If that information is shared with any third party other than publications owned by Foundation of Northern New Jersey, you will be notified.
If you participate in a promotion or contest:
Some or all of the personal information provided by you during a promotion or contest may be shared with the sponsor(s). You will have prior notice of this sharing so you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest if you don’t want this information to be shared.
If you provide information to an Advertiser or Link on www.ActionAgainstHunger.com:
ActionAgainstHunger.com advertisers, or Web sites that have links on our site, may also ask you for personal information. You provide such data at your own risk for the privacy policies of those companies are not encompassed by this privacy statement.
How ActionAgainstHunger.com may use your information:
The main uses of your information are to notify you of contests and promotions, seek your participation in online surveys, to advise you of promotions or specials, or to advise you of changes to our Service. We also use that information to provide our advertisers and other vendors with demographic and preference information and for our own research purposes. We believe that by having certain personal information about our users, we can provide you with better and more targeted services.
We do not control the privacy policies of our advertisers, sponsors, or other sites or businesses to which we provide hyperlinks or access. Please visit the sites of these businesses to review their privacy policies.
Any information you post in a chat room or bulletin board becomes public which may result in unsolicited contact from others. ActionAgainstHunger.com has no control over data or other information that you have posted and made available to others.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of our database or that any information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us. While we do have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to protect information we collect, they do not provide any guarantee.